4 Day Dolphin and Scenic Tour
Set sail on our 4-day eco-tourism voyage in Partnership with the Montenegro Dolphin Project and the Marine Mammals Research Association. You will have the opportunity to:
- Traverse the exquisite Montenegrin coastline looking for bottlenose dolphins
- Discover sailing in Boka and Lustica Bays
- Explore the deeper waters in search of striped dolphins
- Stop in the fishing village of Bigova
- Sail round Sveti Stefan
- Visit Ulcinj
- Enjoy engaging with our on board experts about cetaceans and marine conservation.
Trip Duration: 4 days
Trip Cost: €975.00 per person
10% of the Trip Cost will be contributed to help fund the on-going research of the Montenegro Dolphin Project and the Marine Mammals Research Association.
Max. No. of Participants: 4
The tour will depart from and end at our berth in Porto Montenegro (Berth P 16). Departure dates and exact itinerary will be set to meet your requirements Contact details: Richard George Email: email@example.com
Click to enlarge