Charter Prices for Montenegro and trips to Croatia, Greece, Italy and Albania.
Daily charter rates
€650 for one to four guests
Using two of the three cabins
€750 for five or six guests
Using all three cabins
- Refreshements including beer and wine.
- Breakfast, lunch and snacks.
- Tourist taxes and cruising permits for each country visited.
- Porto Montenegro Marina fees.**
- Bigova Fishing Village Mooring**
- All fuel and water supplies.
- Yacht’s Owner and Captain on board 24/7.
- Trips to and from shore in the yacht’s dinghy.
- Personal use of dinghy and outboard (instruction will be provided where required ).
- Snorkelling equipment.
- Bed linen, bath and beach towels.
- Daily cleaning of washrooms and showers .
- End of charter cleaning.
- Personal and yacht safety equipment.
- Full insurance of the yacht, her contents and third party liabilities.
*The charter period commences the day of embarkation in Porto Montenegro and ends the day prior to the day of disembarkation.
* Start and End dates of your charter can be at any time or day of the week allowing flexibility of airline travel.
* Charters can be either Round trip to Porto Montenegro. Or;
* One way charters with disembarkation in Croatia or Greece at no extra cost allowing further flexibility for return flights.
* Meet and Greet at the airport is available as follows :
- From Tivat airport: Free of charge. Journey time to the boat is around 10 minutes depending on traffic conditions.
- From Podgorica airport: €100.00 Journey time to the boat is 1.5 to 2 hours depending on traffic conditions.
- From Dubrovnik airport: €100.00. Journey time to the boat is 1.5 to 2 hours depending on traffic conditions.
** Marina or mooring fees other than Porto Montenegro or Bigova are charged at cost.
Terms and conditions of charter are available upon request.